Cheapest city centre gym?

stuffit

Just wondering which gym's in Dublin city centre are good value.

I was quoted a figure of 66.00 EUR per month for Jackie Skelly's
And if I wanted to pay for a year upfront it would cost me 792.00 EUR (66 X 12.) i.e. no saving

Are there any better offers out there?

Ste

Hi Ste,

Theres is an offer on at the mo two people join the Fitness Dock in Clarendon Street (at the same time) for €550.00 pretty sweet, no catches.

I have no friends that are not signed up already, contact me if you want to be my 2 for 1.

Hey OP,

I've been checking this out myself over the past few days. I also contacted Jackie Skelly's and was quoted almost €800 for membership. Was considering the Fitness Dock on Lower Camden Street as it's convenient to work, but the 2 for 1 offer, which wouldn't apply to me (I'm on my own) is only for a six month membership. Peak annual membership works out around €575.

Found some information on the Markievicz Leisure Centre located on Townsend Street. It seems to me to be the best around at the moment, though I have yet to check them out. Intending to do that next week. Haven't been able to discover how much the annual membership is but they offer a pay-as-you-go service, which would allow you to try the facilities before becoming a fully-fledged member.

Back