Chapelizod Bus routes

G

grangie

Hi there,
I'm thinking of moving to Chapelizod and have seen a lovely apartment just off the village. I will be getting the bus into dublin city centre but don't know how long it will take? Anybody know?? I work at the end of the Grafton street and need to be in work before 8:30. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks xx

There are lots of buses: 25a & 25b, 26, 66, 67. It should take around 30 minutes for you to get to work:
10 minutes waiting time - max - at that time in the morning
+ 15 minutes to Trinity College (I think all those buses pass Trinity)
+ 5 minutes to the end of Grafton St.

You won't hardly even need an umbrella!!

By calling up the specific [broken link removed] you should get an approximate indication of the time the bus takes to complete the route at the bottom of the page.

Don't assume you'll be able to get on every bus that passes on the route, at rush hour they can often be full.

Be warned that due to route changes a lot of buses that used to serve Chapelizod now no longer do and use the by-pass instead.

It's probably no more than 15/20mins from Chapelizod to Grafton Street on the bus though. It's a great location.

And the Villager is a great little pub too.

Be warned that due to route changes a lot of buses that used to serve Chapelizod now no longer do and use the by-pass instead.

Thats true and as test123 said the 25A does not pass through it. This one of the more frequent bus routes that used to go through it.

thanks guys! You're all so helpful. Signing the lease tomorrow. Can't wait!!!

How did you get on with the buses?

I'm considering a move to Chapelizod and will be getting the bus.
How long does it take you to get to O'Connell St Bridge? Do many buses pass full of people?

Two year old thread, OP hasn't logged in since 2011, many bus routes have changed.......best to start your own thread in this scenario.

Back