Census 2022

Yes and if this is the best we can do, it has all been a colossal waste of time money & effort. Again.

"How many people share your birthday?" We employ census gatherers and statisticians and massive computing resources to answer Mystic Meg in the Daily Star type questions. Why, knowing it doesn't even work?

Certainly slow, but it might be just because there are probably a lot of users today. I went on to have a look too.
I got some interesting info, certainly more than who I share a birthday with. At the lowest level, the areas are very fine grained. The smallest one that I'm included in has only half of my road and one other road with a total population of 311. Can see age and sex breakdown, occupations, religion, commuting and other stuff too. I thought it was pretty good.

Certainly slow, but it might be just because there are probably a lot of users today. I went on to have a look too.
Anybody else getting the random "Exception" error messages?

I guess I'll try again over the weekend.

I tried it about ten minutes after release and it was fine.

It was probably getting a lot of simultaneous queries later in the day after the news reports.

Try again tomorrow.

I still don't know as it's still unstable. All the interest seems to have been generated outside AAM.

I still don't know as it's still unstable. All the interest seems to have been generated outside AAM.
That must be very frustrating. I share my birthday with 170 other people... but I already knew that as we have a bit of a do every year.

Back