CE question

Jane Doe

A friend is applying for a CE scheme which comes under the juristiction of an organisation he had a disagreement with in relation to a previous CE scheme. They are over many. He is concerned they may not look on him in an neutral light?

opinions or discussion

Is this close enough to English?

"A friend is applying for a position with a Community Employment, CE, scheme. This particular scheme is under the jurisdiction of an organisation which my friend had a disagreement with in relation to a previous CE scheme. This same organisation has jurisdiction are over multiple CE schemes.

My friend is concerned that the prior disagreement he had with this group may result in them holding some prejudice or resentment against him regarding his current application."

Is this close enough to English?

"A friend is applying for a position with a Community Employment, CE, scheme. This particular scheme is under the jurisdiction of an organisation which my friend had a disagreement with in relation to a previous CE scheme. This same organisation has jurisdiction are over multiple CE schemes.

My friend is concerned that the prior disagreement he had with this group may result in them holding some prejudice or resentment against him regarding his current application."
Yes that is close enough for me anyway and a good summary of the situation

It sounds to me like his instincts may be correct. Had a little experience of same
Wht did you do?

And how can he get around it. after all it is not their personal money and they cannot discriminate cos someone disagrees with them

Back