Cat Litter

Lizard

Where can I buy cheap cat litter in bulk? Or, is there an alternative to cat litter? I dont have a garden.

I suggest you buy good quality cat litter instead of cheaper brands. It will last longer as you will have to change it less.

I suggest you buy good quality cat litter instead of cheaper brands. It will last longer as you will have to change it less.

Agree whole heartedly. Also our puss wont use certain types & we had to learn that the hard way:eek:. Sanicat all the way for us and puss! Having said that if its cheap cat litter you want you will get it in Aldi but use at your own peril

+1 for Sanicat. I buy the 30L bag it costs €14.50 in my local pet shop, it lasts me approx a month but I have 2 moggies.

+1 for Sanicat. I buy the 30L bag it costs €14.50 in my local pet shop, it lasts me approx a month but I have 2 moggies.

Me too. Sanicat 30L is best and it's not really expensive given how long it lasts.

I've been researching this as we're getting another addition! Thing for me is it has to be flushable, and World's Best Cat Litter gets good reviews so I'll try that. But there's something the same for a quarter the price, Chick Crumbs, feed for baby chickens basically. I'll sus that out too, see if it really is the same for a quarter the price.

+1 €13 in Petmania for 30L. Tried other things but by far the best value.

One thing I noticed with the cats (I have 2 kittens) was changing their food. They were on Whiskas kitten pouches but stank :( I have changed them onto Redmills Supreme and Royal Canin and the smell has improved SO much!

I swear by Cat's Best Öko Plus cat litter, I buy it on zooplus. It's biodegradable, flushable and is the best clumping and economial litter I've ever come across. Lasts for ages and absorbes smell really well.

Back