career coach

C

cerberus

Anyone know of a good experienced reliable career coach with a good record in dublin, centre, north, west?
There is one in Greystones which is too far out.

I'm looking for someone to do dv, interview and placement if possible.

0]

Anybody recommend a good source of career change advice in Dublin? the threads linked to in the above post appear to have been removed.

Yeah - those links are broken since we moved from ezBoard to vBulletin. Sorry about that. Try instead for some possibly useful threads.

Rowan Manahan who has a pretty high radio profile is excellent. However, before going to him, or anyone else, check out this book - he'll tell you to do the same.
What colour is your parachute?

If you go through this in a weekend, you'll be in a far better "place" with regards to your thinking and where you want to be.

I'd also recommend Mr.Manahans book as well - slightly different focus, so check the contents before buying to make sure the topics covered suit what you're trying to do.

Where's my Oasis?

To declare my interests, I've used Mr.Manahans services in the past and have found his help very valuable. However, the main work needs to be done by yourself by going through the thinking process in the above books first.

Maybe you should have a look at this website www.clarityandfocus.com or email [email protected] they will be able to help you. They are pretty amazing helped me on the right track so maybe you should have a go.
They offer a money back guarantee so you have nothing to loose in this case

Back