Car problem!

It soounds like your clutch is going.
I had a similar problem on my focus, you would have to rave the car up to get any power after a gear change...

I think it is your clutch, anyone with any car knowledge should be able to check this for you easily..

Hi Brilliant, I agree with Carpenter. See a mechanic. When my golf swing used to go wrong, I got loads of answers from everyone and ended up confused. Now ,I go to a professional for advice. It costs more but at least I know now what I'm doing wrong

Why not visit a mechanic?
The car has this problem since 29/11 so do you want one of us to call over and do it for you or what?
Is this a wind up?

D

Diddles said:
Why not visit a mechanic?
The car has this problem since 29/11 so do you want one of us to call over and do it for you or what?
Is this a wind up?

D

God help any person stuck with you. A forum is to talk and get advice and thats what i am trying to do. If you have a problem with me as you appear to have I would prefer to receive a private message than to be the recipient of public ridicule.

hi Brilliant81,
I can't speak for Diddles but I'm sure he/she didn't intend to ridicule you BUT if I were you and that was my car I'd have brought it to an expert in their field (i.e. a mechanic) before now. How could anyone contributing to AAM really diagnose the exact cause and remedy to a mechanical problem with a car without having seen the vehicle at first hand? I'm not trying to be a smartass but either way, another few days waiting for the right answer on AAM is not going to alter the fact that you (presumably) will have to engage the services of a mechanic to remedy the situation. That's my tuppence worth anyway.......

public ridicule?
Thats not what was meant brilliant
Carpenter summed up what Im saying-why not take it to a garage?
If there is something wrong with the car you could cause an accident.

D

Sounds like my prob and someone mentioned a slipping clutch but dont know much about the situation yet as am waiting to see a car doctor!

Was talking to someone again yesterday who said that there is a sensor that could be racing. someone here might know about this

Back