Car for daughter

Concert

Presently looking at two cars for my 19 year old daughter, one is a 2000 Fiesta and the other a 2000 Focus. Both of these cars would be sold privately and in both cases we would know the owners very well. just wondering what I should expect to pay and which would be the best buy.

Check out , or www.carzone.ie.

You'll be able to search those cars and get a rough idea. You can specify the mileage, fuel type, etc. It'll give you a ball park.

I'd lean towards the Focus. I've heard great reviews about them and I think they have some good safety record (but I don't know if that's with newer models or not). I had a 1996 Fiesta back in the day and was very happy with it. But the Focus is nicer looking and being that bit bigger might be safer?

But at the risk of annoying any feminists out there, I'm a girl and know pretty much nothing about cars, except which ones are pretty!!

... I'm a girl and know ... nothing ...
Aha! deception on AAM and notice my sound byte generator editing. Change the first bit of your user-name immediately to either Louisa or Louise (LaLoope is good) Are you related to LouisLaPhew?

Of the two cars above , I would go for the Focus too,

Otherwise , for safety and economical reasons , I would recommend a VW Polo 1.2.

Aha! deception on AAM and notice my sound byte generator editing. Change the first bit of your user-name immediately to either Louisa or Louise (LaLoope is good) Are you related to LouisLaPhew?

He he!

Betsy Og is a guy, by all accounts. So you'd better reprimand him too. I don't want any sexist discrimation on here, you know!

I don't know LouisLaPhew. But Pepe le Pew is a dear, dear friend....

Back