Can we have the old Ryanair website back?

Yet you attempted to deflect the blame to the supplier and the government...
Actually no, I didn't attempt to deflect blame. I did throw out a couple of 'what-if' scenarios to show the huge gaping holes in your arguments. I have consistently refrained from allocating blame, as you'll find if you go back and reread my posts.
I did read the quote, I quoted in reference to the initial intermittent failures (rather than the 80% capacity) where I stated there was a potential safety issue from the system being unexpected unavailable. Read it again as follows. Intermittent failures...'affects [sic] the country’s air transport system and can put passengers’ safety at risk'.
Sorry for my misunderstanding. I think I get it now. The game is to pick some words at random, and put them together with selectively chosen words from the article to suit your argument. So here goes;

"Wild unsubstantiated biased claims" "can put passengers’ safety at risk"

Actually no, I didn't attempt to deflect blame. I did throw out a couple of 'what-if' scenarios to show the huge gaping holes in your arguments. I have consistently refrained from allocating blame, as you'll find if you go back and reread my posts.

Sorry for my misunderstanding. I think I get it now. The game is to pick some words at random, and put them together with selectively chosen words from the article to suit your argument. So here goes;

"Wild unsubstantiated biased claims" "can put passengers’ safety at risk"

Ridiculous. I seem to recall being accused of playing with words in a previous thread...

I'm glad to see that in your opinion no individual or organisation was responsible - typical public sector attitude. Did these delays even happen or did we imagine the entire episode?

If you don't consider intermittent radar failures fall under 'Anything that affects the country’s air transport system ' then I really don't know what to say. I asked you to read the quote in that context, not to misquote.

Forgive me but this thread is supposed to be about the Ryanair website. It has turned into a private conversation.

I am checking out flights for September to Malaga and I have a look at the prices a couple of times a day and was wondering do Ryan air know that I am checking out these dates? I am sure that they know how many "hits" are on the site but do they actually know what dates people are looking at? When you could look at a week together I felt it was not as obvious what dates you were looking at. If there are lots of hits on certain dates they might not reduce the price on those dates.

I am checking out flights for September to Malaga and I have a look at the prices a couple of times a day and was wondering do Ryan air know that I am checking out these dates? I am sure that they know how many "hits" are on the site but do they actually know what dates people are looking at? When you could look at a week together I felt it was not as obvious what dates you were looking at. If there are lots of hits on certain dates they might not reduce the price on those dates.

That's a great question ! I'd love to know that myself. It is absolutely possible but Ryanair's website is such a bucket of wotsit, I'd be surprised if they had that capability yet. They might have a basic ability though.

I think that the problems with the site are actually getting worse than better. It's a nightmare trying to use it, especially today with their new sale on.

Back