Can I email the management company accounts to owners?

gebbel

I have committed to zero stationery charges during my tenure, following on from almost criminal charges under the previous regime. As such, I was thinking about emailing the recently furnished accounts to all 18 members. Assuming all of them have email, it there any reason why I can't do this?

Regards

yes if you have every email address and they have consented to receiving information using this channel.

Alternatively you could post the accounts on a site like scribed, make it private and provide everyone with a link to where they are.

Or use a website with a web address with no direct link to it, again provide an html in your paperwork or email.

zero paperwork is not possible as even online CRO business requires some pages to be printed and you will need to write some letters. Minimal would be a better approach but still make reasonable allowances. Just because someone abused it previously doesn't mean you should make things stupidly hard for yourself. That only hurts you because someone will try to trip you up for it and its technically impossible so you've promised something you cannot deliver unless you going to pay for it out your own pocket which is madness.

Back