Buying tyres on the Southside?

Mourinho

Two punctures in a week - what are the chances? Thats 4 punctures in less than 12 months and given I do less than 5,000 miles per annum I must be doing something wrong - the easy explanation would be to blame the roads...

Anyway, I need two new tyres...anyone recommend somewhere reasonable on the southside?

Kwik Fit in Donnybrook, opposite the rugby ground is very good on prices.

Mourinho said:
Two punctures in a week - what are the chances? Thats 4 punctures in less than 12 months and given I do less than 5,000 miles per annum I must be doing something wrong - the easy explanation would be to blame the roads...

Anyway, I need two new tyres...anyone recommend somewhere reasonable on the southside?

Id have imagined with the salary your on at Chelsea you would'nt be too bothered where you bought your tyres ;)

With American Express card in hand, the Special One is always looking for good value when it comes to personal expenditure....wasting Romans oil dollars on overpriced Premiership players is another story.

Thanks for the posts to date. For the last puncture I got repaired I went to two places and the prices differed by €20 both for exactly the same tyre. The place in stillorgan wanted €110 and I ended up paying €90 in Monkstown Farm (Quick Fit I think).

For information - I ended up buying "nearly new" tyres in a place in monkstown farm. It has no name but you wont miss it if you drive through Monkstown Farm (a scrap yard with loads of tyres - not Qucik Fit).

Only €65 for "nearly new" tyre (fitted etc) and they look as new as the last one I bought a couple of months ago (compared to over €100 for a brand new one). For the amount of milage I do it worked out great.

Guys there were very helpful as well.

Back