Business Opportunity to be had!! (Ignite Leisure)

Re: Business Opportunity to be had!!

gordongekko said:
They were talking about this on liveline today did anyone hear it and what did they say?
You can replay the show on the RTE website if you wish.

A friend from work asked me recently and I went along not knowing the name of the company too. I had been at an Amway one years ago so I knew what to expect. (My mother had forced me to go to it, because the guy pushing it was really religious and she believed everything- thanks mam you'd swallow a tank ;) )
Anywho, it was totally cringe because there was a load of people from work there, all signed up already, Euphony was the name of the company. I couldn't wait to get out of there, I was morto, and then had to go on to say, "oh no I'm just too busy" when I actually should have said "ye pack of clowns"
I wouldn't mind but the average salary of the boys here is about €90,000 a year, so maybe they were looking at it as gambling or disposable income.
It had the diagrams up, and they were sideways pyramids, like cop on, the first few in may make money, but you have to screw over your friends to do it.

This is being covered on Joe Duffy's show at the moment!

Just posted this on Scam.Com

Ignite Leisure are on the list !!!!
Crineshare
I have also sent this email to the govt, opposition leaders agencies and the press who should be doing something about this scam. Feel free to do the same, if we all put enough pressure on they cant ignore us so lets do it

----- Original Message ----- To: [email protected] ; C&[email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ;[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:35 AM
Subject: Fw: Ignite Leisure

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:42 PM
Subject: Ignite Leisure

Hi All,
Thought you might be interested in this subject some links provided, it is more about Ignite Leisure. Please take some action and investigate this so called club before they remove any more cash from people in this country.
Regards,
name taken out

Askaboutmoney.com

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=11413

UKFW UK Fraud Watch

http://fwuk.atspace.com/

Unfortunately my wife has invested along with her brothers and is now trying to get more friends and family to join. It is only a matter of time before they go the way of all the other "get rich quick", "make a fortune" schemes and I am "persona non grata" as I do not want to get involved. See for yourself.

IGNITE LEISURE

Do you really expect people to hand over €2,500 to a company that has...

No Proper Office Address!
No Proper Premises!
No Company Registration!
No Registered Directors!
No Accounts Posted!
No Tax or VAT Paid!
No Credit Card Facility with Guarantee!
No COOLING OFF PERIOD!
No Chance to Think Things Over!
No Problem breaking the 7-Day £200 Rule!
No ABTA Membership - Therefore, No Holiday Guarantee!

To a Company that has Affiliates that have never even heard of them or have quickly cut-off association with them!
To a Company that only tells you which hotel is being used at the last minute so as to avoid being raided!
To a Company who's founders have a history of screwing people and then clearing off!
To a Company that only uses PO Boxes!
To a Company that has No Proper Phone Numbers, only 0845 numbers and Mobiles!
To a Company with whom you have NO LEGAL RIGHTS because they were set-up in Canada!
To a Company who's top people keep their money in OFF-SHORE ACCOUNTS!

Only "simpletons" would do that!

Now I ask you...

How can a Company that claims to turn-over £120 million NOT POST ACCOUNTS?
How can they give such big discounts when all other Companies are struggling because of increasingly Tight Margins?
How can the Product have any REAL value when MOST of the money is paid out in 5-6 levels of COMMISSIONS!
How can people make money when their first two BEST FRIENDS -- PASS-UP in the Pay Plan Structure!
How can average people make money when it takes 4 recruits to get your money back and average people only recruit 2!

Now consider this...

You are NOT allowed to know what kind of meeting you are going to attend!
You are NOT allowed in without Proper Dress Code - Someone could make a killing just selling ties at the hotels!
You are NOT allowed in without paying €15 for the Privilege of being CONNED!
You are NOT allowed to see a Web~Site until you have handed over €2,500!
You are NOT allowed to go away and think it over - if you do you are in fact, barred for ONE-YEAR!
You are NOT allowed to simply trade in the Product - You MUST bring people to the Trainings!

Consider also the fact that everything is TAKEN-OUT of YOUR hands and that you will have to ENDURE a TIME-SHARE/CHARISMATIC STYLE MEETING for up-to 4-HOURS with few breaks and NO refreshments where you will be made to feel REALLY GUILTY or even STUPID if you don't sign-up there and then!

Do actually expect people to consider this is normal practice for a legitimate business? Because, if you do, you should be living with Michael Jackson - "Wacko's" together!!

Don’t Be Conned by them think first and keep your money for real investments.

Typical of Ignite Leisure, this is their address, it is an answering service company. Keep your eyes open here is more. They use theese facilities to avoid being contacted by the revenue etc.

Registrant:
Ignite Leisure
Riverlodge
Lucan
Co. Dublin, Co. Dublin
UK

Domain name: IGNITELEISURE.COM
Administrative Contact:
Support, Domain
[email protected]
5 Clifton Square
Lytham, Lancashire FY8 5JP
UK
01253 740500 Fax: 01253 736360

Technical Contact:
Support, Domain
[email protected]
5 Clifton Square
UK

Registration Service Provider:
Orbit Internet,
[email protected]
01253 740500
01253 736360 (fax)
http://www.orbit-internet.com
Contact us to obtain DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support
questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 01-Apr-2005.
Record expires on 03-Feb-2007.
Record created on 03-Feb-2005.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.ORBIT-INTERNET.NET 213.232.90.145
NS2.ORBIT-INTERNET.NET 80.253.108.45

Domain status: ACTIVE
Results for query:
Try Another Query

Registrant:
OMI
3 The Quadrant
Coventry, West Midlands CV1 2DY
UK

Domain name: OMICLUB.COM
Administrative Contact:
Singh, Gurdeep
[email protected]
3 The Quadrant
Coventry, West Midlands CV1 2DY
UK
07903 733439
Technical Contact:
Internet, Orbit
[email protected]
5 Clifton Square
UK

Registration Service Provider:
Orbit Internet,
[email protected]
01253 740500
01253 736360 (fax)
http://www.orbit-internet.com
Contact us to obtain DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support
questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 25-Apr-2005.
Record expires on 22-Jan-2006.
Record created on 22-Jan-2004.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.LIVEDNS.CO.UK
NS2.LIVEDNS.CO.UK

Domain status: ACTIVE

Contact Information
Postal Address

River Lodge Business Centre,
Hills Industrial Estate,
Lucan,
Co. Dublin.
Ireland.

Telephone:01 - 628 1933Fax:01 - 628 1937E-mail:[email protected]

Wanted Criminal !!!

Gurdeep Singh.
Check out the link and look at the previous post !!
Now isn`t that strange and unusual !!!!

[broken link removed]

when they handed out the contracts at the meeting I attended, nobody was allowed leave the room while this was going on and obviously we werent allowed take the contract home with us to study. would have liked to have got a copy of it but no chance. once they knew we werent signing up, it was snapped back. the business address on it was:

Ignite Leisure,
1 Mapp St,
Belize City,
Belize,
CA 44603

RTE News covered this on the [broken link removed] yesterday, including a mention of AAM.

My brother brought me to see this setup.

I am going to go again which minidisk and mic and record it.

***************READ THIS BEFORE YOU SIGN UP TO IGNITE LEISURE******* I went to the regency on sat and although it seems like a fantastic offer and a great way to make money, however you are requested by them to pay a €2500 registration fee to join. I went home and said it to my parents about borrowing the money. You are told NOT to mention anything about what you have seen in the confrence, it has to remain secret. Anyway I did tell them as there is no way people are going to lend money when the don't know what for. The minute I mentioned the name "ignite Leisure" my dad said NO WAY!!! Recently on Live Line (radio show) they had been discussing the venture and it was flooded with calls about how people have beem scammed out of their money. I counln't believe this, what i had seen seemed to be completely legimate and above board, so i decided to investigate the organisation. I google'd ignite leisure and the first two links had "SCAM" in them, so I checked out rte.ie and searched it there too, hoping for a link about the Live Line sow, but aparently it was featured on the 6.01 news on the 6th of October this year, its title was about concerns growing about this organistion, and their business corresspondant was investigating it. I don't have the programme to run the artical but i suggest people try and look at it. It looks brilliant, with no risk when you are in the place. I do believe there is an element of brainwashing in it. And of course they tell you how 92% of people attending as guests sign up. This part is true, you see it yourself if you decide to go. Their stucture is claimed as a non-pyramid scheme, This cannot be true as when you join you become a junior agent, you have to get two more to join and you recieve €350 when you do. Getting people to join is referred to as a "sale". On your 3rd sale you become a Senior agent, and the two sales you made are now "working" for you. They in turn try get people to join and so on. IT FORMS A PYRIMID!!!! The one thing that really sticks out in my head is when i asked where the money they pay people with is coming from, the question was completly dodged. I don't know how they are getting around it considering that it's illigal. Having researched the industry I have decided NOT to join as I do not want to risk €2500, although it may not seem as a great deal of money to some people, I'm sure it could be much more beneficial to me in another area. I advise others to do this.

Maybe my greed or foolishness prevents me to see the scam side of Ignite. I have been to a seminar and the scheme does appear to be one that resembles the multi-level marketing companies that were out in force some years ago - many are still around.

The general statement that seems to be banded around is that people at the bottom of the "Pyrimad" (a rose by any other name) will be scammed. However without mentioning Company names some of thoses are still around and activtely growing even after 30 years. I am lead to believe that Ignite has only been around over a short period.

I was under considerable pressure to sign the form and when I raised questions about it I was promptly asked to leave -

I have been working hard for all my life and one thing that does drive me to do well is my Kids and ensure that I can provide a decent upbringing for them.
If by that you feel I am Greedy- I agree with you I am Greedy.

But please can someone provide real prove that this company is unethical, illegal or scam merchants in simple terms.

I would also like to here from people who have become a member followed Ignites Procedures and where not paid.

Many Thanks

Suzzi

suzzi said:
I was under considerable pressure to sign the form and when I raised questions about it I was promptly asked to leave -
Is this not enough by itself to persuade to run a mile away from this one?

suzzi said:
Maybe my greed or foolishness prevents me to see the scam side of Ignite. I have been to a seminar and the scheme does appear to be one that resembles the multi-level marketing companies that were out in force some years ago - many are still around.

The general statement that seems to be banded around is that people at the bottom of the "Pyrimad" (a rose by any other name) will be scammed. However without mentioning Company names some of thoses are still around and activtely growing even after 30 years. I am lead to believe that Ignite has only been around over a short period.

I have been working hard for all my life and one thing that does drive me to do well is my Kids and ensure that I can provide a decent upbringing for them.
If by that you feel I am Greedy- I agree with you I am Greedy.

But please can someone provide real prove that this company is unethical, illegal or scam merchants in simple terms.

I would also like to here from people who have become a member followed Ignites Procedures and where not paid.

Many Thanks

Suzzi

I don't want to offend or insult anyone or their level of intelligence but I could never understand how people cannot see why pyramid schemes are a scam. Programmes like Live Line and Pat Kenny's radio show have done much in recent years to highlight the issue of pyramid schemes, such as Ignite Leisure. I can only conclude that the people who get involved in these "investment schemes" believing them to be "investments" really WANT to believe they are making an investment, they WANT to believe that the laws of mathematics do not apply? But can these people explain how a business that does not provide a service or product which people will buy or pay for constitutes an investment or business- how does the money grow? Rant over:mad:

There was a big 2 page spread on this scam in the Sunday World this week. It seems they are gone bust.

Back