Business Bank Account Recommendation

Dub_Steve

Hi all,

I'm thinking of moving away from BOI as I'm frustrated trying to get a data set for annual reporting.

Could someone recommend another bank, particular that makes reporting easy.

Many thanks,

My understanding is that PTSB don't provide a full business banking account, with related services.

As such, it's probably a choice of AIB or BoI, unless you want to explore what Revolut are offering (but do your research on their customer service, first)

I'm thinking of moving away from BOI as I'm frustrated trying to get a data set for annual reporting.
Maybe tell us what your needs are.

How many transactions? What is your rough turnover? Is it mainly for paying suppliers?

Do you use merchant services or borrow beyond overdraft?

Not sure what the size of your business is - but I banked with Danske with a previous company and I found their corporate services very good. (Note: it was a large multinational company)

Maybe tell us what your needs are.

How many transactions? What is your rough turnover? Is it mainly for paying suppliers?

Do you use merchant services or borrow beyond overdraft?
Apologies for the late reply.
Roughly 500 transactions, turnover circa €100K. Most of the transactions are payments to suppliers.

Not sure what the size of your business is - but I banked with Danske with a previous company and I found their corporate services very good. (Note: it was a large multinational company)
My company would be too small for that I think. But thank you for taking the time to reply.

When you say "dataset" is it just a excel / pdf file of all transactions over a period?

Certainly aib's online platform has improved over the last year and it's very easy to download transactions with various filters applied

When you say "dataset" is it just a excel / pdf file of all transactions over a period?

Certainly aib's online platform has improved over the last year and it's very easy to download transactions with various filters applied
You can do that very easily with BoI online.

I use BoI for my business. It's the same one as the banking365 as I don't need the full business banking. It works fine for what I need. Most of my transactions are automated, so I don't actually need to do very much.

Back