Budapest District 7

T

TONYMC

Just After Buying A 2 Bed Appartment In Wesselenyi St In District V11 What Sort Of Rental Returns Should I Be Looking For And Is This Ag Ood Area For Rent And Investment
Tonymc

ive bought a new build just off weisselenyi street on akacfa utca. it wont actually be built for about 1 1/2 years but that suits me fine as that will be more money i can put down on the property to pay off. I take it that you have been over there and sossed out the city. Its a beautiful city and i do reccommend to go over and get a feel for the place. is it a new build or an old building. I have heard that district vii is due some kind of urban renewal in the future and i have heard around this area is pretty good but on the outer parts of district vii can be a bit dodgy around rakoczi utca and reccommended not to walk alone around there. Now that is what i have been told. I have also been told that in this area of akacfa utca is a good investment for the future but that i would have to be patient in relation to rent as at the moment there seems to be too many appartments and not enough people so rental expences to me seem that they will be low for a few years but that it will catch on. It occured to me when i was there that everyone seems to have a car and nowhere to park so i ended up buying a car parking space also. I suppose im taking a chance on it but what the hell i know its €14000 but in the past car parking seems to be a good bet like to know what you think if you have any ideas

Back