BTEA time limit?

Yeah, usually people apply in Aug/September, right up to October sometimes. There is a cut-off date I think in October. SW need confirmation of actual commencement of course hence the late surge of aplications as most colleges can't give that before re-opening in September. Puts a lot of pressure on staff as you can imagine with everybody looking for decisions quickly!

I was asked to send this for my friend who just got the letter from GTI with an offer of a place for a FETAC Level 6. She is currently on JB and was on VTOS Level 5 before that. The career guide said there shouldn't be a problem for her receiving BTEA considering the time on stamps and the progression to Level 6. GTI only sent out the letters a week before the course commences, and she will go to apply for BTEA straight away. She was asked to pay a fee for enrollment at the college, do you have any idea how long the transition from JB to BTEA is, and does she need to call to cancel JB first? Thanks for any advice, if you can help.

Back