Brownie Points!

Firefly

So...what have you had to do recently that has earned you some brownie points?

For, I've been with the kids for the whole weekend twice recently as Mrs Firefly went to Dublin on courses. That wasn't too bad to be honest as she was, in a way, working.

However, last night I was asked something that made me curl up in a heap on the sofa. If we got a babysitter....would I go with her to Westlife? :eek: Being smart I said it's in Dublin and it's probably sold out but then I was informed it was been screened to cinemas across the country. So now, for the pleasure of sitting through 2 hours of the most painful music I can bear, we have to pay for a babysitter to boot. We haven't been to the cinema together in over 3 years and when we finally get to go it's to Westlife :eek:

SAVAGE brownie points though :D

My wife's going to the concert.No amount of brownie points on earth would induce me to accompany her!

However, last night I was asked something that made me curl up in a heap on the sofa. If we got a babysitter....would I go with her to Westlife? :eek:

Thats just mean, of her. Youll be the only straight bloke there among the screaming women, teenagers, gay men. Id never subject my husband to that. Why doesnt she go with a girlfriend who will scream along with her?

I dont need to earn brownie points, simply being married to me is one giant brownie point ;)

The most amusing thing about this thread is that you guys maintain that we women are devious :rolleyes:

You'll miss them when they retire but they'll probably make a comeback soon so probably nothing to fret over :D

The most amusing thing about this thread is that you guys maintain that we women are devious :rolleyes:

You'll miss them when they retire but they'll probably make a comeback soon so probably nothing to fret over :D

I think the "NAMA Tour" is in the planning...

Back