Broker or homeloans.ie?

Trustmeh

Has anyone used homeloans.ie? looking for some feedback.
They have an online application - not sure how much i like that.

Ive used a broker in the past - but hes only doing 3 banks now.

Does anyone recommend a good broker?

I would recomment Liam Ferguson - Ferguson & Assoc - 01 6896804, I found him here on AAM and he has been a joy to deal with. He has help moved mortgages, life assurance, setup pension etc. He gives good impartial advice, is responsive to calls / emails and knows what he is doing (in my opinion). As he is a frequent poster here I will now stop before he gets a big head!!

Eoin

I have used homeloans.ie three times now and I have found them excellent. Makes the whole process so easy from start to finish.

Has anyone used homeloans.ie? looking for some feedback.
They have an online application - not sure how much i like that.

Ive used a broker in the past - but hes only doing 3 banks now.

Does anyone recommend a good broker?

I have used Homeloans a couple of times recently when buying investment prpoerties. The initial online application does not affect the level of personal advice and commitment you receive from the Homeloans staff. I had a difficult application which worked out very well due to the excellent advice and customer service i received throughout the process. The online application is very secure and speeds up the application directing information to the right channels from the start. Homeloans also offer great expertise re life cover, fire cover, solicitor recommendations etc.

I have used Homeloans a couple of times recently when buying investment prpoerties. The initial online application does not affect the level of personal advice and commitment you receive from the Homeloans staff. I had a difficult application which worked out very well due to the excellent advice and customer service i received throughout the process. The online application is very secure and speeds up the application directing information to the right channels from the start. Homeloans also offer great expertise re life cover, fire cover, solicitor recommendations etc.

Any connection to Homeloans??? Sorry for being such a cynic but always get a bit suspicious when someones first post on this site is full of praise for a company

No connection at all. Home Loans were recommended to me by a friend.

I am so glad I read this thread.

I have been on to a broker who reckoned he could get me 290k
I rang homeloans there a while ago and they can get me 322k or thereabouts...happy days!!

Back