Brochure Printing

paulocon

Hi,

I am looking to get some brochures printed - probably A4 colour.

WIll probably be also looking for something from a design point of view.

Has anyone any recommendeations (only looking for probably about 200 copies).

Thanks in advance

Somewhere like www.vistaprint.ie might be your best option for a small run like that. They provide a range of customisable templates, and invariably offer freebies when you open an account online.

Be warned, though — whatever email address you give them will be bombarded with 'Hurry! Must end Soon! Only three days left!' special offers on an almost daily basis — so you may care to use a 'junk' address from hotmail specifically for the purpose (or of course just use your spam filter to block their emails, once you've finished with them...)

...Be warned, though — whatever email address you give them will be bombarded with 'Hurry! Must end Soon! Only three days left!' special offers on an almost daily basis — so you may care to use a 'junk' address from hotmail specifically for the purpose (or of course just use your spam filter to block their emails, once you've finished with them...)
Or just tell them that what they are dong is illegal and incurs big penalties and you will report them if they don't stop :D

On topic, paulcon, I'm a designer who works on these kinds of jobs on a regular basis so if you want some info on printers, design costs, advice, etc... then just let me know and I'd be happy to help.

Or just tell them that what they are dong is illegal and incurs big penalties and you will report them if they don't stop :D

On topic, paulcon, I'm a designer who works on these kinds of jobs on a regular basis so if you want some info on printers, design costs, advice, etc... then just let me know and I'd be happy to help.

That's a bit silly ButtermilkJa. Vistaprint are a huge online business and don't email illegally.....
You would only get tonnes of email if you had agreed to being emailed to. Whether blasting emails to a subscriber on a too-frequent basis is a good idea is another thing altogether.

ps have you considered digital brochures? [broken link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Because it was suggested to use a new hotmail email for the process I had presumed that all attempts to stop the emails had been exhausted.

Certainly my first option would be to ask them to stop sending unwanted email which would normally work.

If you are in Dublin,

Morgan printing are very good, and fantastic to deal with.. i am not affiliated with them in any way, I am a designer who uses them.[broken link removed]

Back