Broadfield Manor Rathcoole

deedee80

Anyone go out to have a look? I thought the houses were nice but they defo didn't blow me away for the price of them. The show houses had absolutely tiny gardens. I wouldn't be impressed if all the gardens were this size. The estate did seem very nice though.

The houses are lovely and you do get a lot for your money... 4 bed for the price of a 3 bed and now the option of an extend kitchen. BUT the lounge/sitting room is so narrow that it doesn't match up with the rest of the house.

Hi, I am looking at a house in this estate this week. Can anybody who lives there or has lived there give me some info?
Is it within walking distance from the village? I have heard the houses are very nice inside, but from the pics on the website, I don't think they look great from the outside.
What is the estate like - any 'rough element', anti-social behaviour? What about the area/village in general?
I like the idea of living in a village that is also relatively close to town and the main routes, N7/N4/M50 etc so I think this could suit me.

Back