Boots digital photos processing - terrible service

O

onekeano

Last weekend I travelled to Boots store at the Pavilons in Swords in Dublin. The machine was out of order so that was a waste of time.

Yesterday I travelled to their store at the Blanchardstown Centre where there are 2 machines, 1 was out of order. At the other machine there was a lady who I waited behind her for approximately 20 minutes. At that stage she turned around and asked me if I was waiting (perhaps she thought I was waiting to mug her!). When I told her that I was waiting to use the machine she told me "well I'll be here for another good while yet".

When I spoke with the attendant to express my exasperation about the machine being out of order she told me "we have another machine downstairs" so to my delight I went downstairs thinking that at last I might get these bloody photos developed.

When I went downstairs I could not believe it - the machine was out of order. So that's 75% downtime for Boots processing equipment in my experience.

Are there any better solutions available for such a service in Dublin?

Roy

Get them done online, vote with your feet, there was a post on AAM this week with several sites recommended, I use photobox.ie and have no complaints!! Arrive about a week after uploading....... is that previous thread

Thanks Stobear, will use the online next time.

ROy

Back