Boo, Hiss, Dalglish must go!

that baton is on its way to another club very soon..

I doubt that very much. People seem to forget the last time Dalglish was manager. They may have won a double but he hung onto an ageing side far too long and stopped bringing through up and coming local players. Of course when things started to go downhill everyone shortsightedly blamed Souness.[/QUOTE

I doubted your post very much, but decided to let a bit of time pass rather than disagree over something that we at AAM have no control over. New Leeds, mistake with Dalglish. As a Liverpool fan 30 years +, I definately never thought so

I doubted your post very much, but decided to let a bit of time pass rather than disagree over something that we at AAM have no control over. New Leeds, mistake with Dalglish. As a Liverpool fan 30 years +, I definately never thought so[/QUOTE]

Or maybe you were just waiting for Liverpool to win a big game.

Ever notice how the smaller clubs raise their game when it comes to playing the bigger clubs?

Or maybe you were just waiting for Liverpool to win a big game.

If that was the case, I would have posted following the victory over the League Champions in their own back yard in Feb

Ever notice how the smaller clubs raise their game when it comes to playing the bigger clubs?[/QUOTE]

Too true, West Ham had a great win over Liverpool just recently and remember the Championship team Leeds beating Man U in the FA cup last year

Back