BOI Loan

H

Healy

Hi all, I got approved for a loan with BOI, they said that they are sending me out details to look over and sign and if everything is in order the fund will go to my account.

Is this a straight forward sign or will they need payslips prove of employment etc other forms, just want to Know so I can get my paper work in order.

Why don't you ring and ask them? They are best placed to answer this for you. They are not going to withdraw the offer based on a question.

My previous loan with BOI was approved over the phone and the forms where just T&C's to sign...money was in my account within 24hrs.
You say they already approved it...I doubt they would want anything else from you other than you to sign on the dotted line..
Spend wisely ;)

My previous loan with BOI was approved over the phone and the forms where just T&C's to sign...money was in my account within 24hrs.
You say they already approved it...I doubt they would want anything else from you other than you to sign on the dotted line..
Spend wisely ;)
That would be the case for a BOI customer, If the OP is not a BOI customer I would expect he will have to provide Photo ID/Proof of Address , possibly 3 months bank statements and recent payslips if his salary is not mandated to his current a/c.

Back