BOI Loan Restructure.

shillster

I have applied to BOI to have my €25k loan restructured over another 7years, I am 2 years into this loan and never missed a payment. PTSB refused to adjust my mortgage repayments unless BOI reduce my loan repayments.
Due to my working week being reduced, I cannot meet all payments at present.

What will I do if BOI refuse re-structure? Any advice greatly appreciated.

That is a fairly standard request from your mortgage provider based on the reasoning that all other debt should be restructured first before your mortgage, roof over your head being your number one priority and all that. You can only but ask, if they wont restructure, get it from them in writing and take it back to you mortgage company, that will give you more chance of getting some leeway with them.

well hope i can help.

with boi how long was orginal term of loan???
usually they wont extend term on loan over 5yrs. but in certain cases they might

What will I do if BOI refuse re-structure? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Don't you think you should ask the bank in writing first to see what they say.

If you want advice on your financial status and you seem to need it as you've to restructure this and your mortgage why don't you fill out the money makeover thread with all your details so you can get advice on how to deal with your particular debt.

Have you considered going to Mabs to help you deal with your two banks. They are experts on this.

Back