Blue Cube Loans

annemarief8

Hi my brother was thinking of applying to these but as they are relatively new to the market i told him to hold off till i checked peoples experiences with them.

any feedback?

from their website
The repayments on a €10,000 loan over 36 months is €337.37 per month - Cost of Credit €2,145.32. A.P.R. 13.9%.

Doesn't look like a great rate to me ... I'm sure you could do better - check out the Best Buys sticky.

Don't go near them if you can help it. A friend of mine got a loan off them in Oct and it's pretty high interest. She missed one repayment when she changed bank accounts and it was just a mix up with D/D's really and in fact she was not even a month late.
She got a horrendous call from a manager in Perm TSB Finance which was totally unacceptable. My friend had just left her job and was starting a new one in the coming weeks, the ignorant pig from Perm TSB started basically accusing her of lying on her application about where she worked, like get a life people change jobs!. My friend made the mistake of telling that one where her new job was and she wasn't due to start for 3 weeks, they RANG her new employer and they phoned my friend wondering what was going on!.
Steer clear!!

Hi my brother was thinking of applying to these but as they are relatively new to the market i told him to hold off till i checked peoples experiences with them.

They are not actually that new to the market as they are Perm TSB under a different brand.

Back