Bling brand water

damson

Saw this for the first time the other day. €45 for a 750 ml bottle of water. Incredible. And judging by the date on the article, it's been around for five months at least. Don't see it lasting much longer: There are few enough people who'd buy one bottle, and even fewer who'd make a repeat purchase. Refill from the tap, anyone?

Saw this in Superquinn Lucan (think it was in a locked cabinet)

What a real load of codswallop!

I could see how a bunch of Ross O Whatshis-name's friends would buy it for the craic. Once. And take lots of photos.

I love it, and wouldn't dream of giving my Bichon-Frise Fifi anything less. She loves it and especially loves pooping in the bowl. Eau de Toilette anyone ? :)

Saw this for the first time the other day. €45 for a 750 ml bottle of water. Incredible. And judging by the date on the article, it's been around for five months at least. Don't see it lasting much longer: There are few enough people who'd buy one bottle, and even fewer who'd make a repeat purchase. Refill from the tap, anyone?

I saw this on TV last year when it was first launched in Ireland, the company who produces it couldnt have found a worse time to launch such a high end pointless product. I would say that even the super rich arent stupid enough to buy this more than once

That's just This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language! :mad:

The bling water is now on special offer at €20 in Superquinn - quick folks, get it while you can!

Do you think this thread should be moved to the bargains one!

€45 for a bottle of water, that's really taking the.....P......water.

I wouldn't spend that on a bottle of wine (unless in a restaurant )

Back