Beverley Flynn-a Fianna Fáil liability?

Lex Foutish

Was it really worth Fianna Fáil's while bringing Beverley Flynn back into the party? Will she continue to be a liability to them (nationally, though probably not in Mayo) as she was in the national media this week? There's speculation that she'll at least be made a Junior Minister in the future. I find her arrogance breathtaking! And it seems to run in the family as you'll see if you read the article in today's Examiner entitled Flynnasty.

Was it really worth Fianna Fáil's while bringing Beverley Flynn back into the party? Will she continue to be a liability to them (nationally, though probably not in Mayo) as she was in the national media this week? There's speculation that she'll at least be made a Junior Minister in the future. I find her arrogance breathtaking! And it seems to run in the family as you'll see if you read the article in today's Examiner entitled Flynnasty.

Ask not if she will prove a liability but whether they had a choice.

They had a choice alright. With the Greens and independents it's a secure enough majority. The barefaced cheek of the Flynns is incredible. They are true Fianna Failers.

I think they should have left her keep the €41Kpa. I counted 34 windows on the front of her house (pic in yesterday's Examiner). She needs it for the window cleaners.:rolleyes:

Beverley cheesy grin is a liabiliity to Fianna Fail. She has learned her behaviour from her daddy and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree as they say. She probably doesn't understand what all the fuss is about.

I think they should have left her keep the €41Kpa. I counted 34 windows on the front of her house (pic in yesterday's Examiner). She needs it for the window cleaners.:rolleyes:
Not to mention all the windows on P's three houses that he complained about on The Late Late Show the night he committed political suicide.
Very sad really! I still miss him.......................
"Wilma! Get down off that roof and make my dinner, Wilma!"

Last edited:
Well, she did say she used the €41 grand for the benefit of her constituents. So that's all right then!

she's a liability but she's in good company!

i can see Fianna Fail having huge losses in upcoming local elections..
of course what's needed is more so the idiots who have been 'governing' the state for the last 10 years...

of course there are at least 10,000 other idiots up in mayo who voted her in.

i can see Fianna Fail having huge losses in upcoming local elections..

I don´t see it. People will vote with the tribe, regardless. Beverley Flynn could s*** on them from a height and they would still vote for her.

Back