Best way from airport to hotel in Paris

dandy

Hi all,
Could anyone tell me the easiest way to get to the Royal Fromentin hotel in Paris from the Charles De Gaulle airport and any comments on the hotel would be appreciated.

tripadvisor.comwill give you all the comments you want on hotel. There are serval options from charles de gaulle. you can take the train direct to gard du nord, from there you can either get a taxi or take a metro close to the location, but from your post you dont know paris that well. another option is to take an airfrance bus from the airport which brings you direct into the heart of thecity where you can also get a taxi. another option is to take a shared shuttle taxi which can be prebooked, loads of websites advertising these service. this will bring you direct to hotel door, costs around €27 to €30 for one way

Wow, that hotel has the most useless direction page on their website I've ever seen!! My instant reaction would have been to use the trains but taking RER B to Gare du Nord and then Line 2 on the Metro to Pigalle would be quite an adventure if you haven't been to Paris before. Gare du Nord is huge and the area around Pigalle is...interesting!!

I would be inclined to go with the pre-booked shuttle in this case.

Thanks for the helpfull reply's, I think I will go with the pre-booked shuttle
can you tell me what website's to try.

sorry dandy away for a few days did not look at net, just google in parisairport shuttle taxior words to that effect and you can take your pick remember the price range, anything under €25 dodgy, over €30 too pricey

Back