Best value kitchens in Dublin?

I'd avoid all flat packed kitchens or products that are built in Ireland, unfortunately they are poor quality. A tip would be take the shelves out if they are raw chipboard on the back run a mile, the same with the back of the units if they aren't sealed your asking for trouble as soon as moisture gets into the chipboard.

Good luck

What a stupid comment to make..

For run of the mill chipboard or MDF kitchens (i.e same as C&C or In House) you could try Woodworkers.ie in Harolds Cross, Dublin... they may be more competative on price but I'm not sure.

Derek_Red is correct in saying that fitters with accounts may get anywhere from 10% to 30% discount on retail prices... also people in the trade may get similar discounts on appliances, including high end appliances like Neff, Gorenje or Smeg.

Cheers
Joe

Sorry...new to this not sure how to quote from another persons post. But Of course trades people get a 10-30% (actually generally no more than 25%) on appliances etc...we have to guatantee all the products...if something is boucht in and fitted then a problem comes up with it the supplier will only give you a replacement they will not refund you for the labour or will not refund for the delivery charge or will not refund for the time ordering, chasing up or following up after a problem accurs!

I have a cash and carry kitchen got it about 5 years ago and very happy with it. I recommended them to my mum and she got one about 3 yrs ago again she's happy with it.
I guess it all depends what you want to pay if I had an unlimited budget I'd probably go for something more expensive but for the amount I wanted to spent c&c fitted the bill.

Back