Best price for Flooring

madge1983

Im trying to source the best prices for Tiles & wooden floors for my new build.
I will be tiling the floors in the hallway, kitchen, utility, bathroom & ensuite & putting wooden floors down in the 2sitting rooms & master bedroom.
Located in the south east & was wondering if anyone knows of some where where id get the above at a fairly reasonable price!
Any suggestions greatly appreciated! Thanks, M

There is a sale on in Nationwide Tiles (i am nearly sure thats the name) 50% off for the month of June I bought some in their branch in The Beacon South Quarter Stillorgan and the value looks great.They probably have a branch near you
No association with them whatsoever just bought from them

I found great value - at Brooks / Tubs and Tiles last Autumn

I also found I could haggle 10-20% off marked prices

No affiliation with them - just happy customer

pick up one of those free magazines in shopping centres they have loads of adverts with sales on them.I just got a load of flooring from Factory Carpet Superstores if your in the south!

Best price tiles - have a place in Portlaoise. I got mine from their Ennis and brought them to Cork - was worth doing.

Were very reasonable for their grout which is where most of them catch you.
(Right price tiles for example - three times the price for the grout & adhesive)

Very nice to deal with. No connection whatsoever just most of my family have ended up buying from them too and all happy customers.

We're in Wexford and for our extension(s) build last year shopped around loads of places for good quality reasonably priced flooring. In the end we bought our wood floors from C&D Providers at Larkin's Cross on the N25 near Wexford town. It was way cheaper than elsewhere; we put their birch floor in our sunroom and looks (and wears) great - everyone asks where we found it. We bought some of our tiles from Wexford Tile Centre on the Whitemill Industrial Estate, Wexford. They have lovely tiles and provide a really reliable service - we've bought there over the years - and recommended us a great tile fitter. However WTS is not exactly cheap, though I later saw an identical tile in the Tile Market (supposedly a cheap new shed in Clonard) slightly dearer. We also bought some bathroom tiles from Tom Doyle which is a huge warehouse-type place in Camolin - they were identical to ones we'd found elsewhere and waaay cheaper. It seems a bit chaotic there and you have to collect the stuff yourself from a different location and transport it home yourself. But I'd probably go there again. I reckon we could have saved a lot if we'd used them for everything, though it would have meant half a dozen trips back and to - maybe life's too short!

I've no connection with any of these places btw.

U could try getting ur fitter to supply the material. That way u will get a good discount and if he messes up the job then u can tell he can take his material back. i think thats the best way to make sure ur happy with the quality of work

Is the word 'you' really all that ?
Leo

the CHEAPEST place you can go is Irwins in Monaghan. . . . they are dirt cheap, laminate start at €4.50, you can get solid wood walnut starting at €30! it is most definately worth the trip, my husband is sales rep in construction business adn his customer todl us about it - we've saved a packet!

Back