Best Mobile Phone

SeanA

Just wondering on peoples opinion at the moment, what is the best mobile phone around that has a good camera and car kit friendly too. I presently have a Sony Ericsson K750i but due an upgrade.

I just use Bluetooth in my car so any phone will do. Recently got a Nokia N95 and love it. 5M camera which is great.

I just use Bluetooth in my car so any phone will do. Recently got a Nokia N95 and love it. 5M camera which is great.
Don't buy a Blackberry so. I have one and have not been able to find a bluetooth kit that works with it.

Nokia N95 is great especially if you have access to WiFi for ultra fast downloads......but the price!!!!!......Retail without contract about €700....I managed to get one in Bahrain for €550 which is about the best I have yet seen. It was developed by Nokia to wipe out the iPhone and is to market sooner.

Just wondering on peoples opinion at the moment, what is the best mobile phone around that has a good camera and car kit friendly too. I presently have a Sony Ericsson K750i but due an upgrade.

Most phone have bluetooth so thats a gimme these days and a lot of the new phones have 2mp camera's and up.
I have the k750i, actually just bought the same phone again. For me its the best out there. Good camera, screen, music player, extremely user friendly, fantastic battery-about a week of regualr use and its not a brick like a lot of the new phone coming out.

Most phone have bluetooth so thats a gimme these days and a lot of the new phones have 2mp camera's and up.
I have the k750i, actually just bought the same phone again. For me its the best out there. Good camera, screen, music player, extremely user friendly, fantastic battery-about a week of regualr use and its not a brick like a lot of the new phone coming out.

If you're happy with the k750i I thoroughly recommend the w810i - its very similar but basically an improved version of everything, 2mg camera, mp3 player etc. I bought a 4gb memory stick on ebay for €36 and there you have a fully featured ipod nano equivalent in your pocket, plus radio etc!

Can't speak highly enough of it, although the battery does take a hammering when using the mp3 player/playing games. Very good deals on upgrading to w810i around now too

I looked at it but didnt need to spend the extra cash. I only bought a new one last week and only because it was 20 quid more than get my old (20 months) exact same phone repaired. I really only use it for making and taking call, texts, reminders and appointments and drunken photos.

Seen the ads for the Nokia looks good but €550 is a bit steep for me and possibly wouldn't get the use from it. Looks like I might go for the updated version then. Thanks all.

Back