Best Dublin city location w/kids under €420k

Re: best city location w/kids under €420k

guaranteeing nice local kids is a tall order in any part of Dublin to be honest.
guaranteeing for me is 100% and no I couldn't do that in 2007 Dublin. I live and work here for more than a decade and can't 100% guarantee, no.
Of course you cannot guarantee "nice" (whatever that means - different things to different people most likely) kids/people in any location at all. But to claim that it's a tall order specifically in Dublin is a facile and objectionable comment.

Re: Best Dublin city location w/kids under €420k

No problem moneygrower.It looks nice and has 4 bedrooms, so worth a look for someone anyway.

Re: best < Dublin > city location w/kids under €420k

as far as I know, old cabra is from Newgrange Road down as far as Quarry Road and from Fassagh Road to Cabra Road.

That's roughly it, although all the roads behind Fausaugh Road (St Attracta Road, St Jarlath Road etc) and Annamoe (behind Cabra Road) are in old/east Cabra.

Would totally recommend (Old) Cabra, but then again, I'm 100% biased having lived there for the first 30 years of my life. It's quiet, has good transport, schools, shops and less than 30 mins walk to O'Connell Bridge.

Back