Best broadband provider in Lusk ?

I'm also with BT and I live in Lusk. You can get Eircom or BT I found BT cheaper plus I got a 3MB line. I looked into getting wireless broadband but no joys there.

I made an enquiry with Smart and they said they dont operate there yet. Stuck with Eircom I fear for the time being

Am in Lusk and pay 14.99 p.m to Cinergi Broadband (they resell UTV Broadband). (1MB). Find it excellent. No trouble whatsoever.

I just moved into Dunemer in Lusk, I contacted Cinergi and they told me that my line seems to be able to get there broadband but not definate!!

But I told them that Eircom said they CAN provide it so she said that they more than likely will be able to also.......

If you go with them, you have to change to them for line rental and all your phone calls. Bascially cancelling Eircom. How's your bills now compared to Eircoms???

I just moved into Dunemer in Lusk, I contacted Cinergi and they told me that my line seems to be able to get there broadband but not definate!!

But I told them that Eircom said they CAN provide it so she said that they more than likely will be able to also.......

If you go with them, you have to change to them for line rental and all your phone calls. Bascially cancelling Eircom. How's your bills now compared to Eircoms???

I'm also in that development, and have no problem with cinergi. PM me if you want the number of the local rep. He was helpful.

you can stay with Eircom and just get cinergi broadband, or move the whole lot to cinergi (which is what i did).
I use it for working from home, so the 5GB limit for 14.99 is great value, and i've never surpassed it (not one for downloading movies and whatever)

I changed the home phone to cinergi because the charges were about 10-30% cheaper, but the monthly rent wasn't any cheaper, about €24 p.m. I never use it, but my wife does ;)

I'm also in that development, and have no problem with cinergi. PM me if you want the number of the local rep. He was helpful.

you can stay with Eircom and just get cinergi broadband, or move the whole lot to cinergi (which is what i did).
I use it for working from home, so the 5GB limit for 14.99 is great value, and i've never surpassed it (not one for downloading movies and whatever)

I changed the home phone to cinergi because the charges were about 10-30% cheaper, but the monthly rent wasn't any cheaper, about €24 p.m. I never use it, but my wife does ;)

Cheers Paddyd, I was onto Cinergi yesterday so I'm gonna give them a try I reckon. Anything thats Cheaper than Eircom will do me, dont believe in giving all my money to these big companies.
Pity we cudn't change our Electricity and Gas companies too!!!

re the Gas, electricity and Eircom, don't speak too soon! Smart are imploding at the moment (not without a helping push from eircom), and theres always the great British Gas example. they lost a lot of customers in the late 90's, and have since gained them all back and more besides. It coined the motto last year in The City that 'everyone goes back to British Gas'.
it also applies to people leaving Vodafone/O2 to join the smaller cheaper networks. eventually people will value the service over the cost :)

Back