Bean Bag

Lane7

Anybody know where I can get a large bean bag in time for Christmas - preferably in the Munster area?

We got one delivered earlier this year from [broken link removed] Irish company and its great if you're looking for a really large one.

No connection with them other than as a customer.

Or you could try: [broken link removed]
I am looking for bean bags myself for 2 teenagers and 2 younger children, the might B-Bean looks very interesting as it sits upright in a chair position, the thing that I like about this company more than others is that the outer cover is removable and washable...

There were large beanbags for sale last week in Lidl . You might be too late however maybe your local store still has one in stock ?

not sure if you are still looking for Beanbags but if you are there is a very good deal on at the moment with Elephant Beanbags, 30% off with this code"ELE30"
Went with Elephant as stock levels for the company I mentioned in my previous post were very poor everything seemed to be out of stock. anyway i am delighted as the elephant product is fab and I have saved €120 with the discount :D
Graft...

Back