baths -jets query

looper

hi all,

Looking at purchasing a bath which has 6 jets etc. The problem being we have a young son and are concerned about him getting his fingers stuck in the jets. Has anyone any feedback on the above please.

Going back to first question

Looking at purchasing a bath which has 6 jets etc. The problem being we have a young son and are concerned about him getting his fingers stuck in the jets. Has anyone any feedback on the above please.

Anyone any experience from a safety side of things.

As far as I know, the jet openings are far to small to get, even little, fingers stuck in.

Pop into a showroom with your child and test it out.

We have a bath with jets. Its not so noisy as to be a problem. As for the jets, if anything, I'd say toes are more of a worry than fingers. However, small children shouldn't be left unattended in a bath, jets or no jets, so we haven't had any problems there either.

I have one for the last 10 years or so. Noise is not really a problem. It is in an en-suite and can barely be heard in the bedroom if the door is closed.

Don't think the jets would be a problem at all for fingers as it really is only air and the jets are so small.

That said we did at that time buy at the higher end of the market and it never gave us an ounce of trouble and is used daily.

The jets shouldnt pose as problem at all, as they are partially covered. As mentioned above, a child should never be left alone anyway, but I don't think they would cause a problem.

Back