Bathroom Quote

O

obrienkev

Hi,
I just read in another post about bathroom quotations and wondering if I could get recommendations?

Dodo had someone in Dublin to recommend?

Thanks!

P.S. How do I PM? Seem to not have that option :confused:

Hi,
recently had our en suite done up by a guy called Tony Dowling, will PM you his number. No affiliation to him, just a very satisfied customer.

Hi again, tried to send you a PM but it says you have chosen not to receive PMs. Maybe just have a look at your settings.

Hi I am looking to renew old bathroom. Just curious, did you pick out a suite in a shop like B&Q and then get him to fit it? Thanks

How do I PM? Seem to not have that option :confused:

See here for explanation.

Hi I am looking to renew old bathroom. Just curious, did you pick out a suite in a shop like B&Q and then get him to fit it? Thanks

It was recommended to us by builder's providers not to buy a suite from B&Q as parts can be impossible to get. They said they have people calling in all the time and the parts are not available.

Bring your fitter with you and purchase the bathroom suite and accessories, so that he can advise you. Don't give the builder the money to buy it, as there's a chance they will use this money to fund another job and drag their heels on yours until they get the cash from another job to go out and buy the suite. I'm not saying all builders would do this, far from it, but this is a way of protecting yourself from those that could potentially. By bringing the fitter with you you may avail of trade discounts they qualify for. Unfortunately I'm speaking from personal experience here!!!

Hi Sue Ellen, Elginelf,
Just logged in after a bit of an absence. Many thanks for the tips. Now to get around to doing something about this. Got a flyer in for odyssey bathrooms recently - as a matter of interest, has anybody got any experience of these guys? They claim they will take care of the supply and installation - tempting but I always wonder if this means a high cost.

Back