Barcelona - recommend a reasonably priced hotel

M

MandyC

Hi,

can anyone recommend a reasonably priced hotel in Barcelona. Would love something a bit different. Not sure of the city at all and would appreciate recommendations on areas to stay in for a couple in late 20's. Not big in to pubs/clubs so that's not a huge necessity but would like to be near some pubs/restaurants and sights.

Thanks!

Look up the Best Western website. I organised 5 rooms for a bunch of lads a few years ago. I don't recall the exact name of the hotel but I def got it from Best Western website. It was nicely priced and well located, just of Ramblas.

And no, it wasn't a stag.

I stayed in the Fiesta Caspe which was just 5min walk to Las Ramblas. It was a lovely hotel and reasonably priced from what I remember.

Try the U232 hotel, they do good deals and there are loads of nice tapas bars and restaurants very near. Look for the 'art' weekend and it includes breakfast.

I recently staying in the Silken Gran Hotel Havana and found it fantastic - only a 5 minute walk to Placa Catalunya and with lots of restaurants, cafes closeby. Hotel itself was lovely also with great views of the city from the top floor pool & bar area!
Booked it on lastminute.com and got a great deal and I believe it features there quite often.

Stayed in Hotel Lleo - 2 mins walk (less even!) to Ramblas, take a bus tour from there (Placa Cataluyna) or head down Las Ramblas towards the Port. Lovely hotel, roof top pool and faultless location. Wasn't too expensive, rooftop pool. Try www.alpharooms.com or [broken link removed] or www.roomex.com for good rates - happy customer on all those websites.

Yes i would second Hotel Lleo.
Was there for my first time(in Barcelona) a few years ago. Perfect location.And would agree to try Alpharooms for a price.

I would second Silken Gran Havana. Really nice Gaudi inspired hotel. Breakfast was not included in my deal though and it cost E17 per day.

hi, sorry to hijack the thread but any other nice restaurants around Barcelona. Near Marmalade and Restaurant ME? Thanks!

apart from the hotel you should go onto the ryanair website and download the city guide for barcelona, cant remember the company that does them but they are great for giving info on up to 380 cities around the world

Back