barcelona airport to salou

ilovepink

hey all.
just wondering if anyone has ever went to barcelona airport and went to salou from here. i want to know how long it takes by car and could you get a taxi or bus from barcelona airport.
cheers

It's best to rent a car for Salou. Reus is the nearer airport and public transport is more plentiful. Taxi costs would be very expensive. Its about an hour and a half drive to Salou.

I did this route last year by bus. Have a look at [broken link removed] There is an English version on this site and as far as I remember it took about 1.5 hours and cost around €15 pp one way.:)

hi, i had to get a taxi from salou to barcalona the other week which cost 150, on the way back to salou i got a train from santes station and it only cost 9.50 for myself and child. Trains are good value and its a lot quicker then bus.

It's best to rent a car for Salou. Reus is the nearer airport and public transport is more plentiful. Taxi costs would be very expensive. Its about an hour and a half drive to Salou.
the buses from reus are cheap and plentiful. So if you don't need to rent a car, you can save a fair few bob. google the relevant airports and you'll have all the info you need

Back