Bank of Scotland (Ireland) Contact Details?

Commercial

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for help. A friend of mine had a judgment registered against him by BOS back in the day. However, he cleared the outstanding balance and the judgment could have been lifted, but he didn't go through the legal process to get it removed for various reasons.
Now, he wants to get the judgment removed in order for him to be able to borrow again. But, the issue is, that he cannot find anyone who represents BOS in Ireland. Certus are no longer in operation, Pepper are managing the historic debt for BOS, but they can provide no answers.
I wonder has anyone come across this recently and would know of the best place to start or contact regarding this judgment?
Thanks in advance

First port of call would be BoS in the UK and see if they can shed any light on it. Might also be worth contacting the Bankers Federation as BoS were a past member

Hello,

Who represented BoS when the judgement was sought, and subsequently obtained - was it an external firm, or their in house legal department? I would expect it to have been an external Dublin law firm, as almost none of that kind of work was conducted by the Banks in house, law department, so I would contact them, as a starting point.

Back