B Square Electric Golf Tolley Battery Lead

tonora

I bought a B Square Electric trolley in Lidl about 2 years ago. It has been working fine til now. The cable connecting the battery to the trolley has snapped. The cable connector is nothing like the better known electric trolleys such as Mocad or HillBilly so I dont know where to get a new replacement cable. The manufacturer of this golf trolley appears to be chinese. Has anyone any idea where I might get a replacement cable. Tired pulling manual golf trolley again!! Thanks as always for helpful advice on this forum.

You could try ringing the Lidl Customer Hotline - 1800 347 447 - to see if they could help

I rang the Lidl customer care line. They directed my call to the supplier in Germany called Delta Sport. Delta sport told me they dont manufacture the trolley anymore so have no spare parts. They suggested I try the internet- so back to where I started:(

BTW Lidi give a 3 year warrenty on most electrical goods If yours is still covered you should contact the careline again to see what they say.

Back