AVEENO Moisturiser for facial psoriasis

bantragh

Desperately seeking this as it is recommended for facial psoriasis which I have recently developed in patches. Many thanks

Re: AVEENO Moisturiser

i think you can get it in good chemists like sam mc cauley, i've def seen it. its in a cream bottle, one variation has a green top and one has a blue top..

Re: AVEENO Moisturiser

Boots also have the Aveeno range, smaller outlets may not have the full range, but worth trying. They can normally order in for you if boots have the product.

WE don't discuss medical conditions on Askaboutmoney. This does not apply to asking where the product is available or linking to useful sites. But it does apply to diagnoses and suggested treatments.

Please reaquaint yourselves with the Posting Guidelines.

Brendan

Thanks all - no its not for curing psoriasis and def. not a medicine - however if one already has psoriatic patches on face, ordinary facial cosmetic creams can irritate it terrible - hence aveeno moist. being recommended as a moisturiser within that context

Hi Bantragh

You might care to have a look at this

In my opinion, their moisturer is brilliant. The moisture contains, neither lanolin or alcohol. I found it had to source, so I e-mailed them and was told that I could buy it through the Unicare pharmacies. Just found one store that had some in stock - but I noticed it had passed it's sell and use by date. I e-mailed Irish Skin care Products and between us - at the company's suggestion I called into my local Unicare chemist and arranged for them to order some packs.

I realise this is not the product that you are/were looking for - but you might like to check-out the site. I have no connection with Irishskincare just a satisfied customer who has been prompted, by your query, to put in my order again.

Good luck with your search

Tesco do the full AVEENO range - the shower gel is very good as well.

Back