Attic Conversion in Co.Cork

karibou57

Hi,
Has anyone had an attic conversion done in the Cork area? Looking for someone to convert the attic of a standard 3 Bed semi detached house.
Any recommandation?
Thanks

:)

These fellas are top operators.

[broken link removed]

I would have went with them, except we decided not to convert.

They're booked out for about a year...

B

Just booked bkattics, they converted a few attics for people i know and all very pleased, yes they have a long waiting list, I'm on for November but I think it'll be worth the wait as I've learned if you are getting your attic converted it's best to get it done right.

Thank you very much for the info.
I sent them an email !
Any idea on how much would cost a conversion for a standard 3 bed semi detached house?
thank you again

They quoted me nearly 21,000 (mine's a 3 bed semi) think I'm going to go for an ensuite aswell so it will probably end up costing nearer €25,000. Apparently they are very clean and neat and guarantee the job to be complete within 2 weeks hence they're long waiting list.

Just booked bkattics, they converted a few attics for people i know and all very pleased, yes they have a long waiting list, I'm on for November but I think it'll be worth the wait as I've learned if you are getting your attic converted it's best to get it done right.
November ! Are they that good they are worth witing 10 months for? Did you have to pay a deposit?

Well their waiting list used to be 18months. I'm not in a huge hurry so waiting isn't a big issue for me, I would prefer to wait and get the job done right. I Know people who were suppose to get bks to do there attic but didn't want to wait that length of time, so they got someone else who did a bad job and they ended up having to fork out 40k to get it fixed. I'm not saying that every person out there does a bad job besides bk, all I know is these are the only guys anyone has recommended to me and as soon as I mention them to people someone always knows of someone else who's had a job done by them and are very pleased but I'm sure there are others out there too that will do a good job, just make sure you check them out first.

Sounds good...I'll give them a call to get an estimate. Did you have to pay a deposit before they started the work?

Back