ATM withdrawals in London

milic

Anyone know the maximum daily withdrawal allowed from ATM in London from AIB account using Lazer card ?

Anyone know the maximum daily withdrawal allowed from ATM in London from AIB account using Lazer card ?

Use your card for cash withdrawals from ATMs in the Republic of Ireland and worldwide (up to a daily limit of EUR600) where the Banklink/LINK/Maestro symbol is displayed. Please note: at some ATMs abroad, particularly in non-European locations, the daily cash withdrawal limit may be reduced to EUR250 or less.

Seems to be 600 Euro so give or take in sterling £520?

You should be okay up to £500 per day.

[broken link removed]

I thought that they had changed maximumn overseas withdrawel to €150 or thereabouits per transaction? So you would have to do multiple transactions (and pay multiple fees).....

BTW milic be careful where you withdraw money. I was charged a whopping £5 for withdrawing £100 in London. PTSB told me that private bank ATM's can charge these. I didn't know until I got home how much it would cost.

I thought that they had changed maximumn overseas withdrawel to €150 or thereabouits per transaction? So you would have to do multiple transactions (and pay multiple fees).....

I had thought so as well, got a letter to that effect from AIB (although it might be for countries outside the eurozone so will check that out and let you know if it is)

Back