Aspen Lawn, Clonsilla

pkeane

Hi,

I am looking at a house which is for sale in Aspen Lawn, Clonsilla and wanted to know if anyone knew anything about the estate in terms of the usual info:

- is it a quiet place to live?
- commute into town?
- local shops or pubs.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Aspen Lawn are nice houses. they are within walking distance of both the Clonsilla Inn and the Blanchardstown Centre. The train station (Coolmine) is about 10 mins walk away and the train takes less than 30 mins into town. The bus can be far longer at peak times and about 45-50 mins into town at off-peak times. Ongar village is a few mins drive away. it has a Dunnes Grocery shop, Extra-vision, Dominos, Cafe, Bread shop, chemist, hairdresser etc. There is a spar, chemist and hair dressers within a close walk of this housing estate.

Thanks Brodiebabe,

do you know if the estate is quiet? i.e lots of kids etc?

Where is the house you are buying? If it is in front of a green you may get kids playing etc. Best drive in to the estate at different times and check out the kids situation! As a matter of interest what is the asking price and is it a 3 or a 4 bed that you are looking at?

it's just in from the entrance to the estate, so not near the green area. It's a 4 bed for 440k.

You should be OK so re. kids playing. Only thing is at school drop off and collection time many parents park just inside this estate. The traffic can be bad at around these times. Thanks for letting me know the price, etc.

I was waondering if anyone knew the Sorrel estate, just beside Aspen in Clonsilla. The estate looks a bit bare, though this is probably because it is newer. If anyone knows anyone living in the estate, can they please post their opinion on living there?

Thanks.

Back