Artane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lookwhoishere,

Welcome to AAM.

As lots of people read AAM it might be best to be careful about how much you say here about the house and play your cards close to your chest about the prices/bidding etc.

Take a wander around the area both during the day and at night and you should get a feel for what is happening. Sometimes people living nearby can be chatty and give you some advice .

Hope things go well.

As lots of people read AAM it might be best to be careful about how much you say here about the house and play your cards close to your chest about the prices/bidding etc.
I agree. You should take down all the identifying details, and even the precise address.

Otherwise I'm familiar with the area and lived there briefly. It's very good value by Dublin standards in terms of proximity to city, coast, amenities, and airport. It doesn't have much character but it doesn't have much anti-social behaviour either. I would happily raise my kids there.

I agree. You should take down all the identifying details, and even the precise address.

Otherwise I'm familiar with the area and lived there briefly. It's very good value by Dublin standards in terms of proximity to city, coast, amenities, and airport. It doesn't have much character but it doesn't have much anti-social behaviour either. I would happily raise my kids there.
Thanks done that

Hi again,

Try posting over on www.boards.ie and see if you can get further information but again be careful about not providing too much information. Google might have some info too:)

Hi Lookwhoishere,

Welcome to AAM.

Take a wander around the area both during the day and at night and you should get a feel for what is happening. Sometimes people living nearby can be chatty and give you some advice .

Hope things go well.
That’s Sue. I think I have all the info. Edited the text. Also I am okay to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back