Arise, for the pride and honour of the county

Cork

Crubeens.

I hate to google that one

Crubeens (from Irish: crúibíní)[1] are an Irish food made of boiled pigs' feet. They are traditionally eaten by hand

That is vile, I feel sick just thinking about it, bluuuuuh :p

Waterford.

The Blaa.

I had to google this one too but this one is ok, just a sort of bread

Ye Southerners, it's like you're talking a whole other language

I hate to google that one

That is vile, I feel sick just thinking about it, bluuuuuh :p

I had to google this one too but this one is ok, just a sort of bread

Ye Southerners, it's like you're talking a whole other language

Just a sort of bread !! - you would be lynched for such a comment in the decies.

Just a sort of bread !! - you would be lynched for such a comment in the decies.

Blaas are only to be eaten when fresh out of the oven and still warm enough to melt the butter. After that, there's nothing special about them.

But all bread tastes great when eaten fresh out the oven and still warm enough to melt the butter, so it's hard to know what makes blaas 'better' :confused: ?

Blaas are only to be eaten when fresh out of the oven and still warm enough to melt the butter. After that, there's nothing special about them.

But all bread tastes great when eaten fresh out the oven and still warm enough to melt the butter, so it's hard to know what makes blaas 'better' :confused: ?

Jeez , you are in bad form today - running down Boyne Valley Honey & .the gorgeous Blaa ( soon to the granted European Protected geographical integrity status - now there's a mouthful )

Gone on - give us your three picks !

Jeez , you are in bad form today - running down Boyne Valley Honey & .the gorgeous Blaa ( soon to the granted European Protected geographical integrity status - now there's a mouthful )

Boyne Valley Honey is imported - only packed in Louth. I'm not running it down, use it on my porridge most mornings, just pointing out it's not Louth honey.

As someone married into a Decies family, Blaas came as a disappointment. I'd been led to believe it would be the greatest dough-based eating experience of my life. Sad to say it couldn't live up to the hype.

Gone on - give us your three picks !

I'm from Dublin.

It's not possible, or fair, to be limited to just 3 :p.

Let's not worry about fair & of course it's possible .

Let me suggest :

Bertie Ahern

The floozie in the jacuzzi

Coddle - God , just the sight of it - awesome !

Some would say the GAA season is already in full swing considering two round of the NFL have been played along with the club championship finalists being decided last weekend......but I digress.

Galway
Nora Jane Noone - actress, not hugely famous, but hugely talented (often being mistook for being the same thing), Saw Doctors
Connemara region
Supermacs curry chips, Galway Hooker, the drink that is :D

Brewed in Roscommon sorry!

Back