Are annoying neighbours on the increase?

The woman who was walking her dog that was on a lease, stopped outside my driveway and allowed it to go to the toilet right smack in the middle of my drive. When she saw me looking at her she suddenly produced a piece of plastic and scooped up half of it and then scurried off. Why did she not pull the dog out of my driveway and over to the kerb to let it do it's number 2 out of harms way?

Noise legislation has been in place for years now.

I'm aware that there is legislation in place.

The legislation in place is insufficient to deal with the day-to-day problems faced by people. There should be some form of noise officer available to call to people and be empowered to issue on-the-spot fines for loud noise at unsociable hours etc etc.

A day out in the District Court months after loud parties weekend after weekend doesn't solve the problem. It needs to be solved there and then.

No, when I caught up with her to challenge her she said that she only had the dog for a few days on a trial basis. She said that it was supposed to be a present for her cantankarous relative who lives in the Dundrum area. She said that he needs something to calm him down as the prescribed tablets weren't working. She thought that the dog might be a good idea after seeing a programme on BBC2 about the effects that animals can have on people.
She wasn'e so sure now even though he had a lot of time on his hands, what with working in the public service...

no, when i caught up with her to challenge her she said that she only had the dog for a few days on a trial basis. She said that it was supposed to be a present for her cantankarous relative who lives in the dundrum area. She said that he needs something to calm him down as the prescribed tablets weren't working. She thought that the dog might be a good idea after seeing a programme on bbc2 about the effects that animals can have on people.
She wasn'e so sure now even though he had a lot of time on his hands, what with working in the public service...
rofl

No, when I caught up with her to challenge her she said that she only had the dog for a few days on a trial basis. She said that it was supposed to be a present for her cantankarous relative who lives in the Dundrum area. She said that he needs something to calm him down as the prescribed tablets weren't working. She thought that the dog might be a good idea after seeing a programme on BBC2 about the effects that animals can have on people.

Brilliant:D

Back