Application under review - Invalidity pension

Antony 1

Hi , few days ago my application for invalidity pension was under review on the mywelfare page , the sistem said : " Your application is now being reviewed by an officer " . And now when i open the page is changed in : " You don't currently have any active claims. Any active claims or applications you have will appear here " . That's mean is refused ? Thank you for any one can help . Tony

The mywelfare site is very erratic and applications can disappear and reappear.
You will receive a notification message stating whether your application is approved or rejected.

I updated your title - it is a lot easier for people to give meaningful answers if the thread title is self-explanatory.

Just 2 hours ago in my page of mywelfare.ie was posted the form to apply for " Household Benefits " , that i did not request , so if i cancel the form doesn't effect my request for invalidity pension and disability allowance ?

Just 2 hours ago in my page of mywelfare.ie was posted the form to apply for " Household Benefits " , that i did not request , so if i cancel the form doesn't effect my request for invalidity pension and disability allowance ?

But why not apply for the HBP, on the basis that you'll probably be eligible for if you get DA or IP? You've got nothing to lose and it's a very short form.

Back