Apartments and Duplexes at Santry-Domville Woods-Dublin 9

Have'nt seen it yet, there is no information or photos on net for the development.
So want to first start one.
What's wrong with them?

I think when homes have bars on the windows its not a good sign ! And they may be Santry Lane, but to me its Ballymun ....

I was there end of February. Viewing by Fingal CC.
I think they are very nice duplexes and apartments.
I am buying 3 bed one.
Can email you some pics if interested.

Hi damiandor, could you send me the pictures too, please, thanks in advance

Hi damiandor, could you send me the pictures too, please, thanks in advance

Hi Nicky...whats your email address---send me a pm

I am just finalizing the whole buying process....finally after nearly 6 moths!!!!--thanks to Fingal CC which was very very slow and there is still some paperwork missing !!!!--(they were nice and helpfull until i paid my deposit..after that no co-operation at all).
Hope to move in first week of September.

To give you more info:
management fees are as follow:
--2 bed apt 735 a year
--3 bed apt 975 a year

Video of the Domville show house here. I wonder is the two bed even worth €124k on the open market if it's Ballymun?

well it say "Domville Woods ,Santry ,Dublin 9 on the address ;)....no BALLYMUN...even its very close to it :)

looks a fab area -
and please stop going on about ballymun - the op never asked what it was near

Hi Nicky...whats your email address---send me a pm

I am just finalizing the whole buying process....finally after nearly 6 moths!!!!--thanks to Fingal CC which was very very slow and there is still some paperwork missing !!!!--(they were nice and helpfull until i paid my deposit..after that no co-operation at all).
Hope to move in first week of September.

To give you more info:
--2 bed apt 735 a year
--3 bed apt 975 a year

Hi damiandor, i'm closing off also on the sale just wating on the Bank doc requested from county fingal, could i ask you if you are using EBS as lender too?
in the other hand dont you think Managment fees are bit dear since their is no green area a round and bin collection is not included?

Hi, yes im using ebs even it seems to be the dearest one but they were the only one to give me a mortgage without any deposit :)
Lol I didnt know bin collection is not included...didnt read any paperwork yet.
Complete rip off .
Hopefully we can do something with that as residents ;)

--2 bed apt 735 a year
--3 bed apt 975 a year

Maybe I'm being pedantic but it is more accurate to say that the fees are for *this year* and not per year. They could go up or down.

Lol I didnt know bin collection is not included...didnt read any paperwork yet. Complete rip off . Hopefully we can do something with that as residents ;)

Don't count on it. If there are many unsold apartments, the developer will have most of the voting rights in the company. Depending on your lease, they could have *all* the voting rights in the company until the last unit is sold. It could be many years before you have any say in the running of your management company. The new legislation will help with this but there are no guarantees that it will pass the Dail any time soon.

You should be looking at the previous years accounts and talking to the agent before you sign the lease - otherwise, you've no idea what state the company is in.

Sorry there not bars on the windows but wooden slates for the top duplex balcony/garden area which are fairly big .

the management rates at the minute are 7 euro a week but are really bad they do nothing, the new management company have nt taken over yet and will be holding a meeting with all residents to discuss what will be included.

These are not bars but wooden slates for the stairs and balcony/garden areas at the back I

These are not bars but wooden slates to cover the stairs up to top apartments and at the back they are for the top floor garden area which really are a good size, I think it looks better then a brick wall and lets in the sun. The maintance fees are 7 euro a week at present but are going up soon first there is a meeting being held with residence and the new maintance company to find out just what is included so nothing is decided just yet.If bin collection is not included it is a bit steep.

Back