Anyone not pay council costs for new houses?

I got away without paying it for 2.5yrs until the property bubble burst.Then came all the letters and phone calls , I was challenging them on what the Levy was for as I too have sunk my own well, paid for a waste water treatment plant, paid for my esb connection, pay motor tax for the road up keep and am in an area where there are no street lighting or stuff like that near me for 4 miles.Wrote to them asked what my 9k was for still haven't heard back and that was 8 months ago.Unless someone can actually tell me what my 9k for my building is for they'll not get it.Would any seriously hand away that kind of money not knowing what it was for just because your told to do it or your planning will be deemed illegal.

I got away without paying it for 2.5yrs until the property bubble burst.Then came all the letters and phone calls , I was challenging them on what the Levy was for as I too have sunk my own well, paid for a waste water treatment plant, paid for my esb connection, pay motor tax for the road up keep and am in an area where there are no street lighting or stuff like that near me for 4 miles.Wrote to them asked what my 9k was for still haven't heard back and that was 8 months ago.Unless someone can actually tell me what my 9k for my building is for they'll not get it.Would any seriously hand away that kind of money not knowing what it was for just because your told to do it or your planning will be deemed illegal.

And people wonder why this country is in the state it's in...:rolleyes:

Back