Anyone know the name of the new Restaurant in Blanch Main St?

lou2

It used to be Trentunos but has changed. Can't find it by googling. Thanks.

Great stuff, thanks. I don't suppose you have eaten in it or heard what it's like? Hoping to celebrate a special family occasion there.

Hi,

I ate in it 2 weeks ago with my 17 yr old son. We had a starter each, a main course (fancy burgers and chips) and a soft drink each. The bill was 40 euro. The food was good except for the chips which were greasy. We went on a Sat night and it was quite packed so you may need to book. It looks like this restaurant is related to Brasserie 15 in Castleknock villages as the menu's are similar.

I ate in this restaurant on St Patrick's Day. The place was packed from 5 pm and there was a constant queue of 3 or 4 people at the door waiting for tables. The menu is basic enough, burgers and steaks, but the food we ordered was served promptly and was pretty tasty. There is a good buzz and the bill was reasonable. House red wine was really nice and only 4.50 a glass. Would recommend it for a relatively cheap night out but not for a very special occassion.

Good to know. Thanks very much everyone. Might just go for the boring Hotel option then!

Back